Even covered in mud my girls are absolutely beautiful!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
May- My "Girls will be Girls!"
I’m sure you have heard “Boys will be Boys” just like I have when it comes to boys playing in the mud. Well I don’t want my girls growing up to be “Girly Girls.” So on a Sunday afternoon after a storm we woke the girls up from their naps and took them out to the horse arena to have a little fun! They were both still half asleep so they really didn’t know what to do at first, but it didn’t take long for Aubrie to jump right in….literally! Water and mud were flying everywhere, as well as her clothes. She even started doing cannon balls! It took me putting Haley in the middle of the puddle for her to figure out that it was actually fun. They played for about an hour while we just watched and laughed. They were covered from head to toe and yes we had to clean them off with the water hose before we took them inside to the tub. I definitely don’t have to worry about them being “Girly Girls.” My “Girls will be Girls”…who aren’t afraid to get a little dirty and play in the mud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.